Bryan Perkins, Attorney at Law
- Bryan Perkins has 20 years of criminal defense experience.
- Former Police Officer.
- Adjunct Professor of Criminal Justice at College of Mount St. Joseph.
- Licensed in Ohio, Federal District Court of Ohio, Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, and United States Supreme Court.
- Former Senior Felony Trial Counsel at the Hamilton County Public Defender’s Office.
- Proven results in the courtroom.
- Graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
- Graduate of Wright State University, BA in Philosophy.
- Graduate of Sinclair College, AAS in Law Enforcement
http://emilymarchblog.com/maglayd/6345 Bryan Perkins is a criminal defense attorney located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Mr. Perkins loves his chosen profession and believes that he is very fortunate to be able to defend the Constitution in the courtroom on a daily basis. He believes that the Constitution is a sacred document that was established to protect all of us. Bryan Perkins will fight very hard to defend his clients who are in danger of losing their freedom. With over 20 years of criminal defense experience and prior experience as a police officer, Mr. Perkins can put his skills to work in your case, and will work very hard to obtain a favorable resolution for all of his clients.
check here Bryan Perkins has vast experience as a trial attorney, as well as in the matter of appeals and post-conviction work.
look what i found Bryan Perkins handles all criminal cases in Cincinnati, Hamilton County, and surrounding areas. From the simple to the most complex cases, Bryan Perkins will provide superior representation to his clients.
http://adetacher.com/misroe/jisdr/2771 If you have a legal problem that you need assistance with, call Bryan Perkins at (513) 632-5335.